Wednesday, December 28, 2011

And so it begins...

I have admired, read, and loved so many blogs over the past few years, and here I sit, creating my very own. This is something I have wanted to do for some time, and never have, until now of course. Nothing has changed in my life encouraging me to do so. I honestly think, I've had so much fun reading everyone else's, I forget to listen to myself, and share it. All day long ideas, images, and creative thoughts bubble in my mind. Most of the time I keep them to myself, or share them with my family. Ahh, my family- my lovies, you will get to know them over time. But, for now, this is my first step, and it may be a baby one, but I absolutely love babies because they grow, hopefully into something beautiful! I plan to share creative ideas, pretty pictures, my art, and beauty funness! I hope you find me one day, and enjoy what you find. And after all...Find what you love, love what you find. Yay...here we go!!!

2 comments:

  1. excited to read what's in that beautiful, creative head of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I'm passing it on to Terrie as well...

    ReplyDelete