Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tunes for this Tuesday~


Angus and Julia Stone~ ahh. To me, it doesn't get any sweeter than this. This brother and sister duo from Australia have pretty much had all my attention for the past year. I simply LOVE their music. They can be heard on the Teal St corner every-single-day. Even Honey and the kiddos now know most of their songs. And believe they are sweet soundin', I'd have to say, if I could dream up my loveliest of musicians, here they are. I remember the first time I heard this bro and sis, I was working in my garden, and the music was floating from my art studio. I stopped. Her voice- it was magic. And so, a new love began. And growing strong.
They released their first album in 2005 (I think), and have grown from there. I know in the land of Oz, they are huge, and loved, and loved some more. And America is starting to hear why. They finished a tour and now takin' a much deserved break. From what I've read, they are each working on solo albums, to be released this year. sweet. So, I really just wanted to share them with you, in case you haven't heard them. And please, take a trip to their website. Once again, so sweet. Wowie.

www.angusandjuliastone.com



2 comments:

  1. It doesnt get much better than them for me either.... listening to them seriously puts me int he BEST mood, every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see much of brother and sister duos. There's something so sweet about family and music.

    ReplyDelete