Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yoga Mat Cleaner


Yesterday I made up a new batch of wash for my mat....and mmm~la~la.....gotta share

Whatcha need:
~Spritzer or spray bottle
~ Witch Hazel
~ water
~ Tea Tree Oil
~essential oils of your choice (I'm currently using lavender, rosemary, & jasmine

Fill your bottle half with water, and half witch hazel. Now, witch hazel comes plain or with added goodness. I haven't noticed a difference in the effect, and I've tried both. I'm using some with Lilac. I use it everyday on my face and body and love it. Its a natural astridgent, without alcohol, which we all know dries stuff out. Exactly why the w.h. is better for your mat, than alcohol.
Next add about 20-25 drops tea tree oil <~~~~Who is your best anti-fungal friend!
Then add 6-10 drops each of the remaining oil of your choice. Shake 'er up!

Spray your mat down, and rub with a soft (and lint free) cloth. Hang to dry.




The picture I'm using is my friend and teacher, Jenny & <3
namaste y'all



No comments:

Post a Comment